Thursday, October 20, 2011

Habitat project






      In the September, we went the habitat for humanity to build the house. That day, firstly I did an electricity in the attic, it is my first time went into the attic. There are a lot of nails on the ceiling so it is scary. In this work, I learned how to organized electric wires, how to staple it on the ceiling. Then, I made a hole in the cement floor by using the automatic drill. Lastly, I did the sighting for the outer wall. It is really difficult. We need to use the horizontal measurement (?) to make sure the diagonal. Also, drove the nail for it is difficult. We need to drove it very accurate, if not the outer wall will break down.
Totally, I think it is very interesting experience. I learned many things from this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment