Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reveal Product Expo

In the September, I went the product expo in Spokane. There are so many interesting things such as new types of wall and floor materials, novel carpet, super comfortable furnitures.
Versacork by sustainable flooring is one of the flooring that I most interested in because we learned how the cork is good in class, and how different to install it. But, it is a really sustainable and durable flooring. In this company, you can choose any color you want for the cork flooring, and they also has many types of cork flooring, so I think it is really interesting.
Then, I saw there are many ADA designed sofa, which designed for commercial and hospital buildings. Wieland's sofa is one of the most interesting so that I saw. The sofa can swing, I know, there are a lot of sofa can swing, but the swing method for this sofa is different with others. It can swing very silently and smooth, so people can feel really comfortable. One more, Acclaim's sofa is also very interesting. The sofa can transform to 5 form. So, it can fit to most of the situation, so senior or accessible people can feel comfortable.
From this experience, I learned a lot of new things in the world. I hope I can see more interesting products in the next year's product expo.

No comments:

Post a Comment