Saturday, December 17, 2011

VIsit professional during the Thanks Giving

During the Thanksgiving, I visited Bobbi Jean Wood who is an interior designer in Bernard | Wills Architects P, Spokane. She is a very good interior designer and their firm also very good. In this visit professionals, I brought my final project and try to get some ideas. First, I showed my plan to her, she thinks its not bad, but she want to see how the ADA works in my plan. And then, she told me we should think how people feel comfortable with your design. For example, the requirement for door wide is 36in, but it will be nice with 48in for wheel chair people. I think this is a very important things for interior designer. We need to concern how people feel, because we create the space for people.  




No comments:

Post a Comment